- Pork Recipes - https://porkrecipe.org -
Bacon Broccoli & Raisin Salad
Posted By info On December 10, 2007 @ 10:48 pm In Bacon | No Comments
* 1 (2.1 ounce) package Bob Evans® Express® Fully Cooked Bacon, prepared according to package
* 2 bunches broccoli, chopped
* 3/4 cup raisins
* 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
* 1/2 cup red onion, diced
* 1 1/2 cups cole slaw dressing
1. Prepare Bob Evans Express Fully Cooked Bacon according to package directions. Crumble into small pieces. In a large bowl, combine bacon, broccoli, raisins, pecans and onions. Pour dressing over and toss to combine.
Article printed from Pork Recipes: https://porkrecipe.org
URL to article: https://porkrecipe.org/bacon-broccoli-raisin-salad/
Copyright © 2008 Pork Recipe Online - Recipes for all delicious pork dishes. All rights reserved.