- Pork Recipes - https://porkrecipe.org -
Bacon N Egg Pizza
Posted By info On December 10, 2007 @ 10:43 pm In Bacon | No Comments
* 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
* 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
* 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
* 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 4 eggs
* 2 tablespoons milk
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
1. Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Seal seams and perforations. Sprinkle with bacon, potatoes and cheddar cheese.
2. In a bowl, beat eggs and milk. Pour over cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
Article printed from Pork Recipes: https://porkrecipe.org
URL to article: https://porkrecipe.org/bacon-n-egg-pizza/
Copyright © 2008 Pork Recipe Online - Recipes for all delicious pork dishes. All rights reserved.