- Pork Recipes - https://porkrecipe.org -
Posted By info On December 10, 2007 @ 10:43 pm In Bacon | No Comments
* 8 bacon strips
* 1 1/2 cups frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes
* 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
* 4 eggs
* 1/4 cup milk
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 6 (8 inch) (8 inch) flour tortillas
1. In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp;drain on paper towels. Brown potatoes and onion in drippings. In a bowl, beat eggs; add milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes; cook and stir until eggs are set. Crumble bacon and stir into eggs. Sprinkle with cheese. Meanwhile, warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon egg mixture down center of tortillas; fold in sides of tortilla. Serve with salsa.
Article printed from Pork Recipes: https://porkrecipe.org
URL to article: https://porkrecipe.org/bacon-potato-burritos/
Copyright © 2008 Pork Recipe Online - Recipes for all delicious pork dishes. All rights reserved.