* 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
* 5 teaspoons milk
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup shredded Colby cheese
* 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
* 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
* 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
* 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
1. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add the eggs, cheese, green pepper and onion; mix well.
2. Separate dough into eight triangles; press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups. Sprinkle half of the bacon into cups. Pour egg mixture over bacon; top with remaining bacon. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 18-22 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. Serve warm.