- Pork Recipes - https://porkrecipe.org -
Posted By info On December 10, 2007 @ 10:43 pm In Bacon | No Comments
* 16 slices bacon, cut in half
* 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
* 1 (10 ounce) package pita bread rounds
1. Preheat your oven’s broiler.
2. Open pita rounds, and spread generously with cream cheese on the inside. Replace tops, and use a pizza cutter to slice into 1 inch wide strips. Cut the long strips in half crosswise. Roll up each piece, and wrap with half of a strip of bacon. Secure with toothpicks, and place close together on a baking sheet.
3. Broil for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the bacon is cooked through. Use a spatula to remove them to a napkin lined bowl or platter. Remove toothpicks before serving.
Article printed from Pork Recipes: https://porkrecipe.org
URL to article: https://porkrecipe.org/bacon-roll-ups/
Copyright © 2008 Pork Recipe Online - Recipes for all delicious pork dishes. All rights reserved.