* 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, halved
* 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cut in half
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
* 1/4 cup tomato-based chili sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Wrap each water chestnut with a piece of bacon. Place the rolls seam-side down in a baking dish.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until bacon is crisp and cooked through. Drain off the grease. In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, brown sugar and chili sauce; pour over the bacon-chestnut rolls. Return to the oven and bake for another 30 minutes.