- Pork Recipes - https://porkrecipe.org -
Bacon Water Chestnut Rolls
Posted By info On December 10, 2007 @ 10:40 pm In Bacon | No Comments
* 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, halved
* 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cut in half
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
* 1/4 cup tomato-based chili sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Wrap each water chestnut with a piece of bacon. Place the rolls seam-side down in a baking dish.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until bacon is crisp and cooked through. Drain off the grease. In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, brown sugar and chili sauce; pour over the bacon-chestnut rolls. Return to the oven and bake for another 30 minutes.
Article printed from Pork Recipes: https://porkrecipe.org
URL to article: https://porkrecipe.org/bacon-water-chestnut-rolls/
Copyright © 2008 Pork Recipe Online - Recipes for all delicious pork dishes. All rights reserved.