* 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cut into thirds
* 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 1/4 cup chili sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Wrap each chunk of pineapple with a piece of bacon and secure with toothpicks. Place in a shallow baking dish. In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, mayonnaise and chili sauce; pour over the bacon wrapped pineapple.
3. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until bacon is crispy on the edges and the sauce is bubbly. Serve warm.