- Pork Recipes - https://porkrecipe.org -
Bacon Wrapped Pineapple
Posted By info On December 10, 2007 @ 10:45 pm In Bacon | No Comments
* 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cut into thirds
* 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 1/4 cup chili sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Wrap each chunk of pineapple with a piece of bacon and secure with toothpicks. Place in a shallow baking dish. In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, mayonnaise and chili sauce; pour over the bacon wrapped pineapple.
3. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until bacon is crispy on the edges and the sauce is bubbly. Serve warm.
Article printed from Pork Recipes: https://porkrecipe.org
URL to article: https://porkrecipe.org/bacon-wrapped-pineapple/
Copyright © 2008 Pork Recipe Online - Recipes for all delicious pork dishes. All rights reserved.