- Pork Recipes - https://porkrecipe.org -
Bacon Wrapped Smokies
Posted By info On December 9, 2007 @ 11:28 pm In Bacon | No Comments
* 1 pound sliced bacon, cut into thirds
* 1 (14 ounce) package beef cocktail wieners
* 3/4 cup brown sugar, or to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2. Refrigerate 2/3 of the bacon until needed. It is easier to wrap the wieners with cold bacon. Wrap each cocktail wiener with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle brown sugar generously over all.
3. Bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until the sugar is bubbly. To serve, place the wieners in a slow cooker and keep on the low setting.
Article printed from Pork Recipes: https://porkrecipe.org
URL to article: https://porkrecipe.org/bacon-wrapped-smokies/
Copyright © 2008 Pork Recipe Online - Recipes for all delicious pork dishes. All rights reserved.