- Pork Recipes - https://porkrecipe.org -
Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts II
Posted By info On December 10, 2007 @ 10:41 pm In Bacon | No Comments
* 1 pound bacon
* 2 (8 ounce) cans water chestnuts
* 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/3 cup mayonnaise
* 1/3 cup chili sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cut each strip of bacon in half. Wrap one strip around one water chestnut. Secure with a wooden toothpick. Place in shallow baking dish.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes.
4. While the wraps are baking, in a small mixing bowl combine brown sugar, mayonnaise, and chili sauce to make barbecue sauce. After the wraps have finished baking, transfer them (removing them from the grease) to a second shallow baking dish. Pour the sauce over the wraps.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 to 15 additional minutes, or until bacon is crispy. Serve hot out of dish with toothpicks.
Article printed from Pork Recipes: https://porkrecipe.org
URL to article: https://porkrecipe.org/bacon-wrapped-water-chestnuts-ii/
Copyright © 2008 Pork Recipe Online - Recipes for all delicious pork dishes. All rights reserved.