- Pork Recipes - https://porkrecipe.org -
Spicy Pimento Cheese Sandwiches with Avocado and Bacon
Posted By info On December 10, 2007 @ 10:55 pm In Bacon | No Comments
* 4 slices bacon
* 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* ground black pepper, to taste
* 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
* 3 tablespoons pimentos, chopped
* 1 teaspoon grated onion
* jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
* 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 4 slices bread (your choice)
* 1 avocado – peeled, pitted and sliced
1. Place bacon into a skillet over medium heat, and cook until crisp. Remove, and drain on paper towels.
2. Place the cream cheese in a bowl, and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in the Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, garlic powder, pimentos, onion, jalapeno, and cayenne pepper until well blended.
3. Spread two bread slices with the cream cheese mixture. Top each slice with avocado and bacon, divided evenly. Top with two remaining bread slices to make a sandwich. Cut each sandwich in half to serve.
Article printed from Pork Recipes: https://porkrecipe.org
URL to article: https://porkrecipe.org/spicy-pimento-cheese-sandwiches-with-avocado-and-bacon/
Copyright © 2008 Pork Recipe Online - Recipes for all delicious pork dishes. All rights reserved.